Summer 2017 Client Update
Dear Clients and Friends:
Our Summer 2017 Client Update is now available here on our website. This edition offers insights on five midyear tax moves that should be considered now. With the potential for significant tax reform on the horizon, additional tax planning may be needed later in the year. However, it is never too early to start thinking about what you can do to reduce your tax liability.
To read the newsletter please click here.
Aside from midyear tax planning moves, the following is a list of additional topics covered in this issue:
- Can I work while receiving Social Security benefits?
- Mark Your Calendar – 2017 tax dates
- Age and taxes – What every parent should know
- Watch out for these two common scams
- Consider the risks of credit cards with rewards
- 10 money-saving tax provisions you may not know about
- Tax Talk – Tax statistics from the IRS; IRS is now using outside collection agencies; and Catching up on correspondence
If you would like to discuss any of our Client Update newsletter topics in more detail or schedule a midyear tax appointment now, please call Steve at (818) 449-3122 or send him an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hope you find this information both useful and interesting. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help with your tax or investment needs.
Berkson Asset Management, Inc.
Registered Investment Advisor