Spring 2017 Client Update
Dear Clients and Friends:
Our Spring 2017 Client Update is now available on our website. This edition offers insights on education tax breaks. If you are eligible, education credits and/or deductions can result in significant tax savings which will reduce the cost of furthering your own education or sending a child to college.
To read the newsletter please click here.
Aside from educational tax breaks, the following is a list of additional topics covered in this issue:
• Savings Bond Interest Exclusion
• Small Changes Can Equal Big Gains in Employee Retention
• Mark Your Calendar – 2017 Tax Dates
• New Foreign Asset Reporting Requires Attention
• 2017 Tax Numbers
• Six Facts About Traditional IRAs Everyone Should Know
• Tax Talk – Why all the questions? Where’s my refund?
If you would like to discuss any of our Client Update newsletter topics in more detail, please call Steve at (818) 449-3122 or send him an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hope you find this information both useful and interesting. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help with your tax or investment needs.
Berkson Asset Management, Inc.
Registered Investment Advisor