Fall 2017 Client Update
Dear Clients and Friends:
Our Fall 2017 Client Update is now available on our website. This edition offers insights on whether it is always a good idea to amend your tax return. Let’s say you discover a mistake on your return. What should you do? Our Client Update provides the answer along with some considerations that should be taken into account.
To read the newsletter, please click here.
Aside from the discussion on amending a tax return, the following is a list of additional topics covered in this issue:
- Five home office deduction mistakes
- Boomerang kids: problem or opportunity?
- Mark Your Calendar – 2017 tax dates
- Five questions to ask before paying off your mortgage early
- Tax Talk – How to be sure it’s the IRS calling; and IRS-approved collection agencies accused of illegal practices
If you would like to discuss any of our Client Update newsletter topics in more detail or schedule a tax appointment, please call Steve at (818) 449-3122 or send him an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hope you find this information both instructive and helpful. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help with your tax or investment needs.
Berkson Asset Management, Inc.
Registered Investment Advisor