Better Retirement Plans for Your Business
- Are you a business owner paying 2% or more in fees for your employee retirement plan?
- Does your 401(k) plan meet the needs of both executives and employees?
- Are you dedicating too much time to administering your company’s retirement plan?
Berkson Asset Management designs 401(k) plans with lower fees, and reduced risk for small- and medium-sized businesses. If you have a retirement plan that is not meeting your company’s needs, we’ll revise and revitalize your plan based on a comprehensive analysis. If you don’t have a plan, we’ll explore the needs of both owners and employees and design a plan that works for you.
As a local, independent Registered Investment Advisor with an extensive tax and investment background, we will oversee your 401(k) plan. We offer access to a wide array of institutional-style investment options from leading investment firms such as Dimensional Fund Advisors (DFA). And we follow through with ongoing employee education efforts and plan monitoring.
A 401k Plan Tailored To Your Business and Employees, Without High Fees
A 401(k) plan through Berkson Asset Management helps executives get more from their plans through a combination of:
- Structuring the plan to meet the needs and goals of the executives and the business.
- Lowering and clearly disclosing plan investment fees and fiduciary risk to plan sponsors while increasing selection of funds.
- Improving plan participation and designing the plan to achieve a better net investment return to all employees.
To put the right, customized retirement plan in place for your company, we utilize the Berkson 5-Step 401(k) Management Process:
- Analyze the current situation.
- Design the optimal 401(k) plan.
- Formalize the 401(k) Investment Policy Statement.
- Launch the 401(k).
- Provide ongoing education and monitoring.
An attractive 401(k) plan is an important business tool to increase employee satisfaction and help attract and retain better employees. To arrange a complimentary review of your current plan or a no-obligation consultation on a new plan, contact Steve Berkson at (818) 449-3122 or email@example.com.
Your 401(k) Plan Review
Your complimentary 401(k) plan review is designed to answer the following questions and many others:
- How does the investment selection in the plan compare to leading plans?
- What are the total fees incurred by the plan, and how do they compare to benchmarks?
- Is an Investment Policy Statement included in the plan?
- Is the plan well designed and are there any areas for improvement?
- Are there any fiduciary risks that executives and plan sponsors should be aware of?
- What ongoing education should be provided to all plan participants?
- How does key fund performance compare against corresponding indexes?